Friday, December 9, 2011

Week Two Ending

Well, here I am on the eve of week two's end.  This has been a very stressful week and to be honest I will be glad if I just have maintained the weight that I lost last week.  I have been so stressed emotionally about personal matters and running here and there to make sure things are taken care of. 
Yesterday was the first day that I felt like I really tried.  My hubby and I took our son for his 9 month apt and we ate out.  Enjoyed the day together very much.  I had a southwest salad at McDonald's.  Then went walking some what in the after noon.  I have missed running this week. Next week I am going to do my best.  Maybe take in a lot of yoga.
I think my biggest problem is coming off a sugar high addiction- yes I called it an addiction.  I have been grumpy and once I get a big ole piece of chocolate I am fine for a while.  I have done a few lunges and worked on side lunges as well as danced around the house with Luke while listening to Christmas music. Now that is  a work out lifting and carrying a 22 lb boy... Wish me luck for tomorrow morning when I weigh in!!

No comments:

Post a Comment