Tuesday, December 20, 2011

Week Four

So week 3 ended with a little loss of almost 2 lbs.  I must say I have been cheating a little on the eating part.  Had I been on my best behavior I would be melting fat off I think.  However, its just been very stressful for the last little while and well my will power hasn't been at the top of its game.  I am trying to do better for the weekend ahead.  I know, yes I am admitting it before it happens, but I do know I will be cheating a little this weekend.  I really don't like Christmas food as good as I do Thanksgiving.  Seems that there are more sweets at Christmas.  But as long as I have a little lose or maintain I will happy.  Once we get through Christmas I hope to find it easier to stay away from all the bad foods.  I am still spending a lot of time walking, but there again I haven't been doing to much in the way of exercising.  UHHH if I could just give myself a few more hours in the day....Happy dieting to all lol!

No comments:

Post a Comment