Friday, December 2, 2011

Almost the big day...

Well to be honest this week hasn't been as rough as expected.  Today was almost a little bit more than I could chew- no pun intended.  I teach culinary arts on Friday and so I tried to make today about preparing something fun like rock candy.  We also baked peanut butter cookies and passed them around to the other teachers and staff.  I must admit I did break and sampled one very small edge of a single cookie.  I enjoyed a salad for lunch and tonight we are having steak with salad and baked potatoes (of course I am just having the steak and salad).  Well Tomorrow I will weigh in and see what I have done..One pound will be success for me.  As promise to some readers, I will post a recipe on here in a few moments.  Check in soon to see how Saturday morning goes!!  Wish me LUCK!!

No comments:

Post a Comment