Friday, December 23, 2011

Merry Chirstmas To All

I can't believe I have been at this new dietary lifestyle change (as I like to refer to it instead of a diet) for a month now.  This week I have done ok.  A few bad sweets here and there but I have been exercising, mostly walking, just to keep it off.  I have lost a total of 8 lbs now and still have to weight in for this week.  I am thinking about doing a cleanse and have ordered one in hopes that it comes next week while I am off.  I really hope to be able to get out and do a lot next week while I am off from work.  The weather here has been pretty great!  Maybe I can catch a quick walk at lunch today.  I have been meaning to add some more recipes, but I have just been so busy lately.  If anyone reading would love to post some yummy healthy recipes I would love to see them and I know others would too!!  BTW Merry Chirstmas to ALL!! And God Bless!!

No comments:

Post a Comment